Have you been putting off Wood Badge Training until the time is right?
The time is right now!
Our next Wood Badge course will be held on September 17-19 and November 5-7 at Quail Hill Scout Reservation. This will be your only chance to attend this advanced adult leadership training event until Spring of 2019.
You will form bonds with the participants and staffers who come from all areas of the council. Men and women you can call on at a moment’s notice if you need help or advice. It’s the ultimate support group
What is Wood Badge?
Wood Badge is an Advanced Adult Training Course that will teach you skills that you can continue to use in Scouting and your personal life.
- You will learn modern leadership theories.
- You will learn how to apply these theories in practice by working as a patrol just like your Scouts do. We call it the Patrol Method.
- Didn’t grow up in scouting? You will learn what it takes for your own child to be successful as a Scout.
- YOU WILL LEARN TO BE A BETTER LEADER
- and… did we mention it will be a lot of fun?!
Don’t let this opportunity slip by you. We encourage you to sign up for this fantastic course before it is too late. We need all registration forms and final payments turned in by September 2 so we can can plan accordingly to welcome you to this leadership training course.
If you need more information you can visit our Wood Badge page.